If the spring is and Mother Earth awakens, the energy will increase. Nature buds start to run out, grow and prosper. People are active and want out. You notice the snot noses and colds in the spring. Time to clean and Pitta qualities give the room.
Read about backyard trampoline reviews
The start of spring is the time to detoxify, lighter eating, fasting, detox, exercise more and not to sleep during the day. The following tips can you throughout the year, but also at the start of spring, your body and your digestive give a good and healthy boost:
* Try digestion always keep as active as possible. This is done for example by Agni boost: a slice of fresh ginger dipping into a paste of lemon / lime juice with a little honey and a pinch of salt. Take this for eating in, this increases your digestive system.berry acai
* Make as much as possible during meals using fresh ginger and pepper / pip pali, cumin and mustard seeds. These are all Agni-enhancing herbs and also ensure optimal digestion.
* Follow a warm water therapy. This works as follows: boil a liter of water and put it in a thermos. Drink a few sips every half hour very hot water. Just as you use hot water to wash greasy dishes, rinse too greasy sticky undigested leftovers in your body away. Keep this up and your digestive system settles down and your body will flush itself clean after a few days.
* Eat a day, little or nothing and drink instead of coffee / tea / soda / milk, fresh fruit or vegetable juice and two or three glasses of pure spring water. This “juice fasting” You can do one day a week throughout the spring period (six weeks), or after a day / weekend when you’ve eaten too much.
* Use a mungbonensoep diet. Eat throughout the spring period (six weeks) one day a week for breakfast, lunch, dinner and possibly between a cleansing mungbonensoep. You can also for a longer period do this as follows: 1 time per week, the main meal replace this soup. So bring your digestive system to rest and mung beans are also very high in protein and cleaning!
* Book a detoxifying massage. The Agnifabriek offered this message, taking the whole body is oiled with warm oils and Ayurvedic herbal wrap. The effect of this is very cleansing and soothing.
Nutrition for spring
When spring is in full swing party celebrating, you will also notice that there is a dominance of yellow flowers in nature. Ayurveda sees this as a sign and advises in this period also yellow flowers and roots for the liver and digestive system. Think of dandelion and turmeric. Finally, it is better to take no dairy in the spring in the morning and do not drink too much ice cream and cold drinks as cold drinks and ice cream directly extinguish your digestive fire and quite easily remain undigested leftovers. This creates heaviness, lethargy and fatigue. So choose foods with Pitta qualities, you’ll feel in the spring at its best. You can rely on veg recipes completely to achieve nutrition for spring.
Reliable chiropactic services:
2920 28th Ave, Vernon, BC V1T 1V9, Canada
Phone: +1 778-475-7888
Province: British Columbia